Tractor/Vehicle Registration & Rules
IMPORTANT: THERE WILL BE NO 4 WHEELERS AND/OR DIRT BIKES ALLOWED ON SHOW GROUNDS …..
All Handicap motorized vehicles must also be registered.
- Signed agreement with any parent or legal guardian for child under 16.
- Receive a tag / sticker for all equipment showing it has been registered. All tags/ stickers for both equipment and Handicap must be visible at all times.
- Steam Engines have signs for your safety; The Operator has blind spots, the engines are very hot and the steam can BURN !! PLEASE BE AWARE…
- NO PETS. In show area or kitchen (except service dogs)
- No riding after dark unless have lights or a sanctioned event.
- No riding on black top in food service area, or through flea market area unless has a handicap sticker.
- Gates will close at 11pm and cones will be put up at other entrance. After gate closer, limited access only.
- Don’t cross through marked rope areas.
- All Moving Vehicles must have a membership and be registered at Tractor registration.
- No alcohol allowed in show area at ANYTIME. No under age drinking on grounds (look up MD law).
- No hanging or riding on equipment unsafely. Not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged items or accidents.
Thank you to everyone for keeping our show safe.
MARYLAND STEAM HISTORICAL SOCIETY.