Tractor/Vehicle Registration & Rules
IMPORTANT: THERE WILL BE NO 4 WHEELERS AND/OR DIRT BIKES ALLOWED ON SHOW GROUNDS …..
All Handicap motorized vehicles must also be registered.
- Signed agreement with any parent or legal guardian for a child under the age of 16
- Receive a tag / sticker for all equipment showing it has been registered.
- All tags/ stickers for both equipment and Handicap must be visible at all times.
- Steam Engines have signs for your safety; The Operator has blind spots, the engines are very hot and the steam can BURN !! PLEASE BE AWARE…
- NO PETS. In show area or kitchen (except service dogs)
- No riding after dark unless have lights or a sanctioned event.
- No riding on black top in food service area, or through flea market area unless has a handicap sticker.
- Gates will close at 11pm and cones will be put up at other entrance. After gate closer, limited access only.
- Don’t cross through marked rope areas.
- All moving equipment must be registered with the club and the operator/owner must be a member
- No alcohol allowed in show area at ANYTIME. No under age drinking on grounds (look up MD law).
- No hanging or riding on equipment unsafely.
- Maryland Steam Historical Society and the Upperco Fire Co. are not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged items or accidents.
Thank you to everyone for keeping our show safe.
MARYLAND STEAM HISTORICAL SOCIETY.